Friday, April 11, 2014

MEGS GARDEN

hello all, 
Today I'm sharing 2 projects 
 created for 
using
collection 
showcased in Adelaide recently.

my layout 

I have always loved this photo of my DGD  
it reminds me those beautiful  old fashioned post cards
BELLE CHLOE
"the eyes are the window of your soul"

grey cardstock background

trimmed 1cm of edges off  ...Blue & Cream Damask P6368

punched inked & distressed edges

cut smaller square of... Damask birds & Bees P 6370 
 repeated process

mount photo onto grey card distress edge

cut a strip of  Blue Bell Jardiniere P6380 & ‘V’ one end also cut out label
fussy cut flowers, leaves, bird plus label ink edges 
painted chipboard bird cage black, adhered bird on branch over..

Assemble page 
adding lace ribbon & centres  in flowers RBY36
a clear gem in flower centres for extra sparkle 
Finish with white roses 005wh & tiny rosebuds gt-wh & title 
extras 
Martha Gardener punch 
versa mark ink 
lace 
piece of ribbon
**************************
my card

WITH LOVE
card size 14.5 x 14.5 cm
cut paper  Framboise Fluer  P6371
distress edges & ink 
fussy cut flowers & leaves
Damask labels P6382
ink clock with olive & brown 
assemble 
add gems, crystal leaf & bead 
tuck lace under leaves, flower & clock
tie soft bow  & tag with desired greetings 
extras...
versamark ink ... olive & bark 
gems.... prima 
(chippy clock, crystals, lace & peacock feather are from my stash) 

I'm sure you'll agree with me this paper collection is gorgeous 
Thanks for popping by 
Happy Scrapping 
Hugz Annette 

No comments:

Post a Comment