Sunday, June 1, 2014

THRILLED

 I was thrilled to be invited by the 
beautiful & talented Em Stafrace
to be GUEST DESIGNER on her sketch site PAGE DRAFTS
Thank You Em
if you haven't seen Em's sketches before I'm sure you'll be a fan from now on.
This month comes a new release
Volume 1 of a series called 'Bloomin' Lovely'
focusing on flowers and foliage.
Love them !!! they're awesome !!!!
Check them out 
Aren't they fabulous !!!
I chose
Page Drafts Template #31.3
BELIEVE IN MAGIC 
 pearls, tea died muslin, flourishes, lace & flowers
Pop on over to PAGE DRAFTS to see the sketches
It was so hard for me to choose which one to use 
so I have selected another one to play with 
Happy Scrapping
Hugz Annette xx
 

1 comment:

  1. I too like Em's sketches and this layout looks so lovely Annette.. Love your BW2 layout as well.. I hope your ankle is mending well!!

    ReplyDelete