Sunday, June 8, 2014

I'm a DOUBLE AGENT for CSI & MEGS GARDEN

CSI Case File #126 is open for investigation 
For the month of June 
MEGS GARDEN is sponsoring challenges on CSI 
there are 4 case files & great prizes to be won 
CASE FILE
  CELEBRATE
evidence: flowers & leaves,numbers, crystals, hearts & flourishes, 
Testimony:My journalling is on the tags tucked in the side, it tells of the wonderful surprise my family & friends gave me for my 70th ...
I was literally gob-smacked as I entered the dining room for a family only dinner .. 
to see friends from far & wide seated at the tables .. 
yelling 'surprise, lets party, lets celebrate'..
 Love my family & friends .. 
& party we did!!!!
Megs Garden product used
P6400... Many letters
* Using white cardstock as a base, distressed & inked
* I hand trimmed approx 1 cm around the paper , 
folding along the letter edges I inked to emphasize
* Using a craft knife I trimmed out the center letter, distressed & inked
 * Cut extra white cardstock slightly larger than the above letter
I distressed, inked & adhered together
* Adhere outer edge of paper onto white card base
* using 3Dtape adhere the centre letter tucking in lace & leaving space for tags
* Photo is double mounted on distressed & inked matt
& adhered with 3Dtape
* Page is completed using embellishments &  flowers in required colours



Thanks for calling by 
Now grab your forensic kits visit
for more information & see the great prizes up for grabs 
Happy Scrapping
Hugz Annette  

1 comment:

  1. This looks lovely, I hope your ankle is healing well!

    ReplyDelete