Saturday, June 21, 2014

I'M LATE >> I'M LATE

hello to all my blogger friends 
Sometimes life keeps throwing curve balls & 
I keep trying to hit them out of the ball park 
this time I missed :(
so I'm behind in posting a personally exciting time ..
Em Stafrace invited me to Guest Design for PAGE DRAFTS
 my first reveal was created from her June Sketch Release
& showcased at the  beginning of the month
Em also asked for me to create a page from one of her older sketches which are being re-released
so into pinterest I go & drool over the sketches & wonder which one
MY CHOICE
Page Drafts Template # 26.1 by The Nifty Pixel

MY TAKE 
SHINE 


I wish to thank Em for the opportunity of being a GT on PAGE DRAFTS
 & for my very flattering expose (my goodness Em!!!)
And invite you all to check out the sketches
Happy Scrapping 
Hugz Annette

1 comment:

  1. WOW this is stunning - I love it. So glad that you were there for GDT... love seeing your work around "D

    ReplyDelete