Wednesday, October 1, 2014

OCTOBER CHALLENGE on BW2

October is Breast Cancer month & 
true to form our wonderful leader Eve
 has chosen pink as our colours for that reason..
Thank You Eve 
Most of you know I am part of a Breast Cancer charity
& this time last year I dyed my hair pink to raise funds  ($300.00)
Be Uplifted is a small team of volunteers who raise money to assist  
the women or men who are on the journey 
with some of their out of pocket expenses
our Website is 
Face Book page 
Pop in  like us & say hello 
******************************************** 
We also have an exciting announcement on BW2 
the new design team 
& what a fantastic team it is 
 6 amazingly talented ladies,Lynne, Julie, Janet, Karrie, Tania & Anne  
and 1 super talented man Romain, 
the returning team is:
Di, Cindy, Karen, Jenni, Anne, Ada, Annette( me)
& our wonderful leader Eve

the mood board 
my layout 
together for my niece Lauren's HAPPY birthday
 
Come on over & say meet the new team , check out the challenge,create & upload to share 
we would love to see what you can do
Wear pink occasionally to honour all the breast cancer journeyers 

Happy Scrapping 
Hugz Annette

1 comment:

  1. This layout is lovely, and pink is such a beautiful color.. I hope you are well Annette!!

    ReplyDelete